Monday, January 28, 2008

Fabrixxx

I am in the process of making my first charm bracelet, but I'm looking for black acrylic bows...and having trouble finding them! So far its an alternating sequence of gold leaves, amber beads and tiny rectangle picture frames. I think I might put pictures of my great-grandparents and make it a "family tree" theme...get it..cause of...the leaves....yeah.

I bought some more charms from Etsy: two black rose charms, blue cameo connectors, blue feather charms, and pink gem connectors. They. Are. Adorable. I plan on making a necklace out of them.


I'm also making my second article of clothing EVAR, just a simple sleeveless dress. I'm using a mustard stretch knit, and I'd like to do some kind of applique but who knows. Gotta make it first!

I found a great website, Repro Depot Fabrics, which has the cutest Japanes fabrics. I was looking for something for a shirt, but I saw this:

It's photocopy, and abstract and completely beautiful. I thought it would make a great purse, quite possibly a shirt though.

I've also looked into these fabrics:







Cool shiz for REAL!!!!

No comments: